TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    RE: Anyone heard of Louis Akin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE: Anyone heard of Louis Akin Login/Join

posted
I have a murder trial coming up and the defense attorney has this expert named Louis Akin. I believe he does crime scene reconstruction?? Has anyone got any information or dealt with this guy before?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 33 | Location: Cameron, Texas | Registered: October 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was an expert in one of our murder trials, mainly blood spatter evidence. Don't remember too much - the trial counsel who dealt with him is on maternity leave. Much of his testimony was how inadequate the police investigation was. If you need transcript email me and I will try to get it - dyerp@taylorcountytexas.org.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We also have Louis Akin coming in a trial this week. Any info anyone has on his would be appreciated ASAP! Feel free to contact me directly.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kerry -- when is your trial with Akin? If it hasn't already happened, call me and I'll fill you in on his performance here in Williamson County.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Investigator Louis Akin of Texas ( http://www.akininc.com ) commits perjury is Affirmed by the Missouri Supreme Court.

Read opinion: 01-14-14 issued

http://www.courts.mo.gov/file.jsp?id=69254

Posts: 4 | Location: Saint Louis  | Registered: January 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post