TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Robert C. Benjamin, UNT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert C. Benjamin, UNT Login/Join

posted
Anyone dealt with this gentlemen recently? He's designated as an expert on a murder trial I have set in two weeks.

Posts: 96 | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://faculty.unt.edu/editpr...?onlyview=1&pid=1532

I haven't dealt with him in years but, when I was doing criminal defense, I remember him as very professional and, in those early days of DNA use in trials, an excellent resource for understanding the science. I've attached the URL from his UNT profile.

Posts: 108 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The defense has designated him as an expert in an aggravated sexual assault case that I have coming up for trial. Any new insights/info on him?

Posts: 15 | Location: lufkin, texas usa | Registered: April 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've had him on a couple of cases in Collin County. Nothing particular to report as I recall. Seems like a straight shooter.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post