TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Joseph Guileyardo, MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joseph Guileyardo, MD Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for information on this doctor. I'm told he's from Dallas.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DR. G. WAS (AND MAYBE STILL IS) AN M.E. WITH THE SOUTHWESTERN INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCES IN DALLAS. HE TESTIFIED FOR ME ONCE IN A MURDER CASE. DID WELL, BUT THE CAUSE OF DEATH WASN'T REALLY IN DISPUTE. THE JURY LOVED HIM. CHECK WITH SWIFS TO FIND OUT MORE RECENT SCOOP.

Posts: 8 | Location: GRAYSON COUNTY, TEXAS | Registered: March 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great. He's testifying for the defense. Karla, I will call you for more info, but if anyone else knows details about him, let me know.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The expert list on the site lists my former colleague, Lindsey Roberts, as a contact on Guilleyardo. You can reach him at TDCAA.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post