TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Werner Spitz
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Werner Spitz Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for transcripts of testimony of pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz? Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: November 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am an assistant prosecuting attorney in the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office (Homicide Unit), who just signed up for this site. I have some information on Dr. Werner Spitz, including transcripts and book excerpts. Do you still need this information? I can be reached at mreynold#@co.wayne.mi.us or 313-213-1758.

Posts: 2 | Location: Wayne County, Michigan | Registered: May 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am an assistant prosecuting attorney in the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office (Homicide Unit), who just signed up for this site. I have some information on Dr. Werner Spitz, including transcripts and book excerpts. Do you still need this information? I can be reached at mreynold3@co.wayne.mi.us or 313-213-1758 [Note: email address error in initial post]

Posts: 2 | Location: Wayne County, Michigan | Registered: May 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I think it is AWESOME that a prosecutor from Chicago is getting help from a prosecutor from Detroit on the website of the Texas prosecutor's association. It makes me feel all warm inside.

I worked for years with a former Wayne County prosecutor, and Tim Baughman was on faculty at a NAC course I attended.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post