TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Vicodan and Alcohol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vicodan and Alcohol Login/Join

posted
Anybody got the name of a good expert on the effects of mixing Vicodan and Alcohol?

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try your local crime lab or medical examiners office. They will have toxicologists on staff. If you have a DRE in your area, he can give you a great deal of information about the signs and symptoms of influence. Your local pharmacist or Poison Control can be a good source of info. on Rx drugs.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got your email, for some reason can't seem to get a reply back to you. Thanks for the input.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our IT folks have things screwed down really tight (trying to keep viruses, worms, etc. from coming through via email). Many times it prevents a lot of legitamate email from getting through.

I'm out of the office this week at the National Impaired Driving Conference in Dallas. Call my office (817-556-6859) and leave me a voicemail if you need any more info.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was unable to get anyone on short notice so I had our judge take judicial notice that the Physician's Desk Reference is a learned treatise. Then I read into the record the information I wanted regarding oxycontin and vicodin and the affects of mixing it with alcohol. You may want to try that if you can't find anyone to testify.

Posts: 2 | Location: McKinney, Texas, United States | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post