TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Tom Gorsuch, Ph.D.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom Gorsuch, Ph.D. Login/Join

posted
I have an agg. sex. assault of a child. Defense plans to call Tom Gorsuch. Don't know at this point where he is from or what his specialty is. Has anyone come across him?

You can email me directly.

dbradley@co.chambers.tx.us

Thanks,

Dan

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to those who sent me emails and those who helped me track down a transcript on this guy. I was able to shut him down from testifying as to the credibility of my child victims. All he ended up doing was reading from a book a list of symptoms for PTSD, which, incidentally, played right into our case.

Result: One grandfather guilty of molesting two grandsons.

It's nice when the juries believe!

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just received notice that Gorsuch is a defense expert in an upcoming murder case. We anticipate the battered woman defense. Any information on this guy would be much appreciated.

Posts: 276 | Location: Liberty County, Texas | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post