TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Investigative Genetic Genealogy - Familial DNA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Investigative Genetic Genealogy - Familial DNA Login/Join

posted
I am in search of anyone who has experience using the evidence of Investigative Genetic Genealogy in a criminal prosecution.

Cold case - suspect family line developed through IdentiFinders IGG technique; subsequent consent buccals further narrow down until SW obtained for target. DNA testing by accredited lab "confirms" (read: does not exclude) target.

Among many concerns - primary is ensuring that I've got good science to present as the genesis of the entirety of the investigation.

Anyone with experience within our State on this? I've been pointed to Colorado, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, and, of course, California for examples. Helpful but not necessarily applicable.

Posts: 6 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 21, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post