TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Book Club for the TDCAA Annual Update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Book Club for the TDCAA Annual Update Login/Join 
posted
If you are interested in joining a book club that meets once a year in September, come meet with us at the Annual in Corpus Christi this year. Last year we read "Twilight", so this is the second annual meeting! Smile

The book we have selected is called "Cold Storage" and is written by Don Lasseter. It's a true crime story of the murder of Denise Huber.

Time and place of meeting to be announced later. Hope you'll join us.

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are we meeting? I presume it will be Thursday during the lunch break. I suggest we meet by the table selling TDCAA merchandise after grabbing lunch boxes.

See you Thursday. I finished the book at 2:30 a.m this morning--had insomnia so I read.

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thursday is good. I'll be finishing the book in the car on the way down. I finished When the Wind Blows this morning about the same time you did. Smile

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post