TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    The Prosecutor's makeover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Prosecutor's makeover Login/Join 
posted
In the next few days, the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of The Prosecutor will arrive in your mailboxes with a different look (it's the issue with pink spot color). The new cover layout is the result of my tinkering, mainly to make it easier to fit a photo and some blurbs about inside articles on the first page.

What do y'all think of it? Love it? Hate it? Is it better than Cats? Here's your chance to speak your mind.

Thank you in advance for your feedback; it'll help me put together a better Prosecutor.

Posts: 41 | Location: Austin, TX USA | Registered: January 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO MORE PINK!!! We've got an image to keep up. And I don't care if pink is the new orange, Hildie. Pink does not evoke the ass-kicking, smack down image that Texas prosecutors project. Also, peach, mauve, lavender, yellow, and lime green wouldn't work, either.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amen, Jane.

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think using a different color each time makes the magazine more interesting. Keep tinkering with it and keep it fresh. Big Grin

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now, Jane, I have some very nice pink shirts that I wear. Are you saying that I can't be an effective, tough-on-crime DA in pastels?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan -- help me out here! And for the record, I have NO pink clothes.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Only Nixon could go to China, and only John Bradley could wear pastels in Wilco. Big Grin

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess John's pastels help explain his previous post about lemon in his water. What's next, a doily under his Mac?

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either that or a "pinky" ring! Big Grin

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post