TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    County Attorney Supplements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

County Attorney Supplements Login/Join 
posted
My Auditor called today and said she didn't recieve the money for the County Attorney supplementthis year. I would like to know if other County Counties have experienced this also.

Posts: 19 | Location: Gainesville, Texas | Registered: June 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last check with our auditor is that we have not received the supplement from the state as well. It appears that our county received it in early or mid september the last couple of years.

Posts: 41 | Location: greenville, texas usa | Registered: February 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is my understanding that the Comptroller's office is not finished working on CA supplements yet. Our Treasurer called last week, and they had just finished the County Judge's supplements and were working on ours. Nothing like a surprise cut in pay... Eek

Posts: 9 | Location: Wheeler, Texas | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a call from the Comptrollers' office Friday checking to make sure that I was still CA and still qualified. The caller indicated that the checks should be out this week.

Guess with their boss throwing her hat in for governor things work related got behind politics.....

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the replies! I, too, got the call from the Comptroller las week, after I posted this. Looks like funds are on their way. What a relief.

Posts: 19 | Location: Gainesville, Texas | Registered: June 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post