TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Trying to choose between a few DA offices...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to choose between a few DA offices... Login/Join 
posted
I am a 2L, trying to decide in which office I want to work after graduation.

A little about me: I graduated from Texas A&M University, and decided to go into public service as a police officer. I served six years for a department in the Dallas area before going to the University of Houston for law school. I will graduate in 2011, hoping to continue my public service as an ADA.

I am trying to decide between offices in the Dallas area, Houston area, and Brazos County.

I have interned with the Harris Co. DA's office, which was a great experience. However, I only got a very narrow view of what life was like for a specialized felony ADA.

I am hoping to learn about other offices in the above areas, so that I can make an informed decision when it comes time to apply/interview.

So, from those who have worked, or do work in offices in the above areas, what is it that you like best about your office, and sets it apart from the rest?

J. Wise

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post