TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Justice is Coming -- a Novel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justice is Coming -- a Novel Login/Join 
posted
Just wanted to share with all my brethren that my first novel, Justice is Coming will arrive this friday, Feb. 29, 2008.

Writing what I know, it is a fictional crime drama that starts off as a health care fraud case and turns into a murder mystery extravaganza.

If anyone is interested, it is available through my publisher Zonepress.com, my website shootingstarcreations.com or of course, Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Thanks.

John Boundy.

Posts: 26 | Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you could give us a tasty few paragraphs to chew on here at the User Forum?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Amazon.com:

Book Description
To his ever-faithful patients Dr. Milton Conger is a compassionate healer who places their health and well being above all else. But there's more-so much more-to the engaging Dr. Conger. Behind the facade of stethoscope and white physician's coat, lurks a man playing evil games, like insurance fraud. His world of deception feeds a lavish lifestyle of private islands, luxury yachts, personal jets with wealth that knows no boundaries. When small-town lawyer, Ernie Holmes, learns of the means and methods of the conniving doctor, he becomes a central figure in a major lawsuit aimed at dismantling Dr. Conger's ill-gotten empire. Heated confrontations erupt in the courtroom and lead to another game . . . one that turns deadly! In Justice is Coming, Holmes finds himself squaring off with the arrogant Dr. Conger both on and off the witness stand. He fights to unravel Conger's devious schemes, and finally devises a risky plan to track down the millions they have yielded. It's a journey filled with twists and turns at every dangerous corner. For those who survive the ride, their lives will never be the same.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the support.

I asked if an announcement could be made and was advised some did not feel that was appropriate because it disrupted the sites primary focus. I was granted permission to make this introduction, but I don't want to over-step my welcome. Yet I did want to share with ya'll.

Rather than take space here that some might find objectionable, the first page of the book is up on my website, www.shootingstarcreations.com under the My Novel tab.

I'd love to hear from any and all their thoughts.

Thanks again for your interest and support...

Posts: 26 | Location: Nacogdoches, Texas, USA | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best to you John! Believe me, I know it's a tough business, and I hate it. But I love it. But I hate it. If it weren't for all the writing, it would even be kind of fun. Hope you hit a homer!

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks A.P.

At least you had the banjo to calm your nerves. Or were they dueling banjos???

Love to trade you an autograph copy Smile