TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Locating Missed Calls?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Locating Missed Calls? Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys,
Today I received a missed call from “701-241-6900". I want to know the specific location of this number. Can someone give me an idea as to where or how this may be found out?
Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to Google, it's the KBME television station, serving Bismark/Minot, North Dakota.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the TDCAA Bulletin Boards. The discussions in these user forums are for the benefit of prosecutors and their staff members, although we welcome relevant and appropriate input from other members of the criminal justice and government lawyer community. These forums are NOT a source of legal advice for citizens. Call the State Bar of Texas (1-800-204-2222) for information on seeking legal advice.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
Why you need to find out particular location? May be someone called you by mistake or called a wrong number. Anyway, this information can easily be searched on the net and I suggest you to visit http://www.areacodelookup.org/ Hope this will meet your requirement.
Bye!

hannahaustin

Posts: 3 | Registered: September 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post