TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Judge John Roll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Judge John Roll Login/Join 
posted
Hello again, everyone. Retirement life seems to be settling quite well with me. I am writing because I am sure all of you have become aware of the murder of Judge John Roll in the Tucson massacre. Those of you who go back as far as I do in this business may have had some contact with him. When I attended the Career Prosecutor Court in 1982 (I believe), Judge Roll was our instructor on the topic of confronting mental health defenses. I believe that he was still a prosecutor at the time. But, I remember him well because his presentation was so great. In fact, I adapted my trial strategy to incorporate his instruction. His main theme was to impeach the profession, rather than the witness.

Posts: 3 | Location: McMahan, Texas, USA | Registered: July 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read from the newspaper that the judge John roll is a friend of Gifford roll, he walked around the corner to say hello. Sadly, a terrible time to make a difference in the life of one who has done so much for his country and the country as a whole.

same day loans

Posts: 1 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post