TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Joining the Fight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joining the Fight Login/Join 
posted
Wanted to let y'all know that I have just been offered and accepted a position as an Assistant D.A. in Kaufman County.

My previous posts were under the Screen Name TheCalvinator24.

This is something I should have done right out of law school, but it has taken me a few years to figure out what part of the practice of law would be best for me.

Posts: 8 | Location: Forney, TX | Registered: July 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Welcome aboard.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't know you were an attorney. I thought, with a name like Calvinator24, that you had something to do with refridgerators.

What is a Calvinator?

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is a calvinator a Presbyterian, or is that Methodist?

Posts: 33 | Location: Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Presbyterian.

TheCalvinator is a username I have used in various internet fora over the years.

Posts: 8 | Location: Forney, TX | Registered: July 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is old username due to your being a Calvin and Hobbes fan?

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing meaner or more knowlegable than a born again prosecutor wink

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I am a huge Calvin & Hobbes fan, the handle was created for use on theology message boarbs and chat rooms. It's related to the person for whom Calvin in the comic strip was named, John Calvin, or more appropriately, Jean Cauvin.

He was French, you know. Despite the fact that most think he was from Geneva.

posted Hide Post
Did you graduate from Baylor Law in '96? I think that we may have been there at the same time. My email is mbraddy@1starnet.com, send me a note.

Posts: 11 | Location: Sulphur Springs, TX, USA | Registered: March 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post