TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    CA Supplement Raise and Student Loan Repayment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA Supplement Raise and Student Loan Repayment Login/Join 
posted
So, has anybody heard when the raise the District Judges got will be trickling down to our supplements? My check seemed to be a little light this time around, lol.

Also, was there any money approved for more student loan repayments for prosecutors?

I'm having to miss the annual because of court so I need these burning questions answered by those with much more wisdom than IWink.

Posts: 8 | Location: Clarendon, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Landon Lambert:
So, has anybody heard when the raise the District Judges got will be trickling down to our supplements? My check seemed to be a little light this time around, lol.

Contact the Comptroller's Judiciary Section if you have questions about your supplement: http://www.window.state.tx.us/judiciary/

quote:
Also, was there any money approved for more student loan repayments for prosecutors?

Nope. That's a federal pass-through, not state money, and it's more likely to go away altogether than to grow.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Shannon Edmonds!

So 50/50 then?! I'll take a yes and a probably not as opposed to an all-out no, lol.

Posts: 8 | Location: Clarendon, Texas | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post