TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Texas Judiciar online
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Judiciar online Login/Join 
posted
Is anyone else having trouble with getting the website to work. Last week I could never get up the CCA opinions. Today I have had trouble getting the website up or if it does come up I cannot get released opinions on the 11th COA.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the site does not provide consistent access. Not only are there problems accessing the CCA but despite registering for all intermediate appellate court decisions, I have never received opinions from several courts. I have contacted the operators of the site in the past and they informed me they are aware of the access problems. As yet the solution seems to be eluding the operators.

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I also contacted the site and their response was it should be fixed later today. I hope they get it fixed.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will join you as a TJO junkie. I am having withdrawal pangs as I type this. I missed last week when the CCA handed one of our cases opinion and did not find out until a couple of days later. I need my fix for the 11th COA also - hoping they hand down some of our cases soon. Well hope you can get you fix through westlaw - I am having trouble getting my fix through Lexis. Haven't found any opinions handed down by the 11th yesterday yet.