TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Writ of attachment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Writ of attachment Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone ever prepared a writ of attachment for a parent who has been personally served but who continually ignores the summons (Fam. Code Sec. 53.08)? I did pull one from the Texas Law Family Practice binders.. but was wondering before I broke new grounds.. Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Location: Waxahachie, Texas | Registered: September 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If its not too late, I can email you what I have used. stacey.brownlee@co.gregg.tx.us

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just back from the Post-Legislative conference. I still need to deal with this writ so I welcome all your help and/or forms. Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Location: Waxahachie, Texas | Registered: September 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stacey oranyone else, would you please email to me a writ of attachment form for a parent who was summoned but faied to appear in court. Thank you. allisonl@co.guadalupe.tx.us

Posts: 66 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
emailed it too you, application and order.

We are experiencing technical difficulties with our server this week so let me know if you don't get it and I will fax it.

S

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did receive your e-mail. Thank you.

Posts: 66 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post