TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Determinate sentence jury charge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Determinate sentence jury charge Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a basic determinate sentence jury charge (agg. sexual assault) they can email me? cmurray@wilco.org

Posts: 14 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crystal,

Our server is acting up so if you did not get my email call me at 903-237-2593 if you still need these charges.

Stacey

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried twice to send a charge and it bounces back saying that your spam block won't let it through. I checked with our computer gurus in the office and they say your system apparently won't accept it. If you still need it, give me a call 713 755 5874. I could FAX it.

Posts: 113 | Location: Houston, Texas,USA | Registered: October 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Stacy sent me one. I have lots of problems receiving email.

Posts: 14 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post