TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Runaway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Runaway Login/Join 
posted
About 3 months ago I took a runaway report on a 14 year old juvenile. I'm starting to hear rumors that she may be in Mexico with her 24 year old boyfriend. I have not located an address where she is living, but this is the information that I'm receiving. As the investigation continues I hope to obtain this information.

If the location of the juvenile is eventually obtained, what is the process on getting this juvenile back home.

Posts: 18 | Location: Leander, Tx, USA | Registered: July 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently attended the TNOA conference in Fort Worth and one of the speakers was a special agent with the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). He is assigned to a US Embassy office inside of Mexico. He is very familiar with Mexican Immigration laws and may be able to answer your question. His name is Alfredo Delgado and his e-mail address is alfredo.r.delgado@dhs.gov. I hope this helps.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the help John.

Posts: 18 | Location: Leander, Tx, USA | Registered: July 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post