TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Tarrant Co. DA Investigator Jim Glenn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarrant Co. DA Investigator Jim Glenn Login/Join 
posted
I regret to announce that Jim W. Glenn (aka J.W.) passed away on Friday October 17, 2008. Jim was a criminal investigator for the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney's Office. He had been with the office for over 9 years. He had prior law enforcement experience with the Fort Worth Police Department and the Tarrant County Sheriff's Office.

I met Jim last year when I went to work for the Tarrant County DA's office. He was my partner for 9 months. Jim had a unique sense of humor that only a cop could appreciate. I really enjoyed listening to his war stories. He became a cop in 1971.

He also had a very compassionate side which came out when he talked about his three grandchildren. He was a hard worker and he loved to help other officers. He will be sorely missed by those who knew him.

Rest in peace my Brother.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post