TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    PCI APPLICATION UPDATE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PCI APPLICATION UPDATE Login/Join 
posted
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

We have made a change to the PCI Application. John Roppolo is now the contact person regarding all PCI applications. His mailing address is:

Hays County CDA
110 E. Martin Luther King
San Marcos, TX 78666
512-393-7607

If you have already submitted your application to Samme Glasby or Joe Willis they will be forwarding it on to John Roppolo.

Feel free to contact me at 940-349-2714 or John at 512-393-7607 with any questions or concerns. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. DEADLINE IS STILL JULY 1ST.

Posts: 28 | Location: Denton, Texas USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recieved a PCI years ago but in the passing time have lost that certificate. Is it possible to get it replaced and if so, where would I go to ask for that replacement?

Just a dinosaur

Posts: 6 | Location: angleton tx usa | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give me a call at 940-349-2714 so I can get all your information. I get with TDCAA and figure it out.

Maria Hinojosa

Posts: 28 | Location: Denton, Texas USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post