TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Cell Phone Search Warrant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cell Phone Search Warrant Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a sample cell phone search warrant? One of our agencies is needing to obtain one.

Please email me the sample at kmills@rockwallcountytexas.com

Karen Mills
Investigator
Rockwall County DA's Office

Posts: 4 | Location: Rockwall,Tx | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you two.
S

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stacey:

Can you send me copies also. Never hurts to have multiple go-bys.

Thanks.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On their way to you.

Read them carefully they have been cut and pasted many times.

S

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Sean Johnson>
posted
Got a call from detective in Grapevine looking for one. Thanks..

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have need for a cell phone search warrant too. can anyone provide one?

Posts: 1 | Location: Groveton, Texas, USA | Registered: August 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the TDCAA Warrants Manual. It comes with a disk of forms that should cover you and save you from the one cut and paste too many.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TDCAA Warrants disk I have just has court order form. I have a search warrant for a forensic search of a phone but the cell company now wants a warrant to get cell cite info instead of court order. Anyone got one of those ? Stuck at premises to be searched.....

posted Hide Post
Thanks Terry !

posted Hide Post
The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
===========================
Attorney

hghfhjjj

Posts: 1 | Location: America | Registered: November 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could someone please email me a go buy for a cell phone search warrant?

mturner@ci.nederland.tx.us

Posts: 3 | Location: Jefferson County Texas | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post