TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Redaction software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redaction software Login/Join 
posted
Years ago at a digital evidence seminar, we were instructed on how to do audio redactions using MovieMaker. That software is no longer available nor compatible with the newest Windows.

What do you use now instead of MovieMaker for simple redactions?

Posts: 43 | Location: Brenham | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 61 | Location: Lubbock, Texas | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 43 | Location: Brenham | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we had a demo with veritone.. it does transcription also.. Were waiting on a cost for it.

Aviv Redlich was the contact aredlich@veritone.com

Posts: 7 | Location: Big Spring TX  | Registered: September 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
update on Veritone…
Over the past few days, I've been having conversations internally regarding getting a more concrete price for your smaller county size, and lower volumes of data. Unfortunately, I have to stay with the standardized price of $2500/month

As the product progresses, I'm sure we will have more of a tiered pricing model to account for smaller counties, as well as full audio redaction capabilities. I will keep you updated as these changes occur, and we can always re-explore in the near future.

Posts: 7 | Location: Big Spring TX  | Registered: September 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post