TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    New Investigator Skills Course
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Investigator Skills Course Login/Join 
posted
Good turnout for our FIRST new investigator school. We hope it will continue to grow and be an avenue to train people in this profession - especially those who left a traditional law enforcement position.
We coined the phrase "Finding Your Niche" to represent our shared goal of figuring out how and wheree you fit into the prosecution process.
The attendees were from all over Texas. Collin, Falls(Marlin),Cameron (Brownsville) Sweetwater, Angelina (Lufkin), Nacogdoches,Rains (Emory)Randall (Canyon), El Paso,Daingerfield, Liberty, Denton and Tarrant.

Posts: 20 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: September 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way ta go TDCAA board!! Thank you so much for making up an excellent aganda. I was able to learn that I was doing some things right, some things wrong, and some things I could do better. I also would like to thank the board for letting a one man show from the sticks "hang out" with them. You guys made me feel right at home and that means a lot. Thanks again!!!

Posts: 2 | Location: Sweetwater,Tx | Registered: March 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post