TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    An appellate shout-out, of sorts...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An appellate shout-out, of sorts... Login/Join 
posted
From a trial:

[Defense Counsel]:... I did not quickly find a specific case that says we are entitled to that. I can run down to the law library and get a volume that -- that's going to have the answer. It may well be that [John R.] can put his finger right on a case. He has got a wealth of information.

The Court: He does.

[Defense Counsel]: Mostly correct. And that might be the absolute quickest way to solve it because I'm sure it has been raised before.

I guess it is nice that the other side thinks we are "mostly correct." Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JohnR,

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I COUNT ON YOUR BIG, GIANT BRAIN ALL THE TIME...............

Posts: 11 | Location: GRAYSON CO. | Registered: July 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Correct enough for government work!

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL Big Grin

Posts: 3 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas, USA | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post