TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    John Jasuta's Habeas handout
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Jasuta's Habeas handout Login/Join 
posted
I'm dating myself here but I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the "mimiographed" handout that John Jasuta wrote covering 11.07 writs and the law. I used to have one long ago, but in two job moves, I have somehow misplaced it. If you do, I would really appreciate it if it could be e-mailed to me at mwest@smith-county.com.

Thanks,

Mike West

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the one in the 2003 TDCAA Appellate Conference book - but have no way to scan it so I can email it to you. Send me your fax number and I can fax it

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike--I just sent it to you. Hopefully, my e-mail's working (not to be assumed, unfortunately, and my county address seldom works). It looks like my latest one's the 2000 update, so I guess I could stand an update. The front page has Mr. Jasuta's e-mail address on it: john.jasuta@cca.courts.state.tx.us

I would guess that he would probably be happy to provide updates to any of us that ask, should you want a newer one.

Elizabeth Foley
Ass't Crim. D.A.
Galveston County
meg@topgunns.com

Posts: 102 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weeell, I don't think John as at the Court anymore as of last Fall . . .

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He can be contacted via Texas Independent Bar Asso @ www.texindbar.org

Posts: 24 | Location: Austin, Tx, USA | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post