TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    New book: The Appellate Prosecutor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New book: The Appellate Prosecutor Login/Join 
posted
TDCAA noted the arrival of "The Appellate Prosecutor" a few weeks ago. This is my plug ...

Those of you who have attended the NDAA appellate Advocacy Course in South Carolina know the value of the materials and the speakers. Those who have not attended the course have missed an outstanding appellate course (the course was not offered last year and I heard it was not scheduled for this November). But everyone can now have access to the core materials.

Ronald Clark's book brings together the speaker's materials in one excellent resource. I received my copy this week ($21.95, incl s & h) and believe it the best money I have spent on an appellate book. Writers include Judges Hervey and Keasler, Frederic Voros, Donald Zelenka, Kirk Brown, Robert Foster, and Timothy Baughman. (The latter two will be speaking at TDCAA's upcoming Appellate Advocacy course.) All of these writers have tremendous insights to share. Every appellate attorney should review their pearls of wisdom and every appellate group, division, or section should have a copy of this excellent book. It can be ordered at clarkrh@comcst.net, (206) 328-5220, or Prosecution Services, 1215 E. Allison St., HB-A, Seattle, WA 98102

This book is an essential appellate resource and a real bargain.

[This message was edited by John Stride on 05-08-05 at .]

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post