TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    Texas Rule of Criminal Evidence 1101 (circa 1989)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Rule of Criminal Evidence 1101 (circa 1989) Login/Join 
posted
I'm working on a brief where I need to see what Texas Rule of Criminal Evidence 1101 looked like circa 1989. (In particular I'm interested in what exceptions it contained for hearings where the Rules of Evidence did not apply). Unfortunately, Westlaw doesn't seem to go back that far with their historical rules, and my office doesn't have any book that old that contain the Rules of Evidence. As such I wanted to see if anyone here might have access to a copy of Rule of Criminal Evidence 1101. Thanks much for any assistance.

Posts: 11 | Registered: August 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Attached is a copy of the rule as originally adopted. I doubt any change was made before 1990, but you would need to research the subsequent court orders to be certain. Someone must also have a copy of the Southwestern Reporter. Court orders regarding the rules are set forth therein.

Word DocRule_1101.docx (14 Kb, 8 downloads) Rule 1101

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rule was the same as Mr. Peterson's attachment.

AJ

Posts: 25 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post