TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Key Personnel    Microsoft OneNote
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microsoft OneNote Login/Join 
posted
For those of you out there who haven’t yet tried Microsoft OneNote you should seriously give it a chance. The program may already be a part of your Microsoft Office program.
The program is based on the style and makeup of a spiral notebook with dividers. You can name the dividers and put pages behind them. The pages are an open format which means that you can click into an open spot on the page and type, doesn’t matter where, no tabbing or spacing over.
I find the program is useful to organize a case before trial. I can use shapes and text boxes to draw a family tree and place it under one tab then summarize evidence under another tab making it easy to locate the information I need quickly.
I’m still experimenting with the program and would welcome any suggestions, tips or shortcuts!!

Posts: 42 | Location: McKinney TX | Registered: June 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post