TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Key Personnel    Key Personnel Scholarship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Key Personnel Scholarship Login/Join 
posted
Attached is a copy of the K/P Scholarship for the 2008 Seminar to be held in San Antonio, Texas November 5-7. Please review the qualifications and spread the word.

TEXAS DISTRICT AND COUNTY ATTORNEY�S ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR KEY PERSONNEL SEMINAR

For the upcoming 2008 Key Personnel Seminar, a two and one-half day seminar, the Key Personnel Section of the Texas District and County Attorney�s Association will award one scholarship for a first time attendee to attend the 2008 Key Personnel Seminar.

To apply for this scholarship, the recipient must meet the requirements as listed below:

1.The Recipient shall attend meetings applicable to his/her job description.

2.The Recipient is required to provide approval from his/her employer and a personal reference, which describes the applicant�s involvement in the paralegal profession.

3.Financial need shall be a contributing factor, but not a requirement. However, if two or more applicants are tied in meeting the criteria for the scholarship, financial need shall be the determining factor.

OTHER

1.The scholarship for the Key Personnel Seminar shall cover the cost of registration ($275.00), travel (up to $150.00) and hotel (2 nights at $85.00 less TDCAA reimbursement of $40.00 a night for two nights for a total of $90). Registration will be paid directly by TDCAA on behalf of the Key Personnel Board. Receipts must be submitted to the Key Personnel Board for reimbursement of travel and hotel expenses.

2.Recipient shall be responsible for applying for reimbursement through TDCAA for one-half the hotel costs and any meals eligible for reimbursement by TDCAA. The Recipient/County will be responsible for all expenses not reimbursed by TDCAA or by the Key Personnel Scholarship as stated above.

3.The scholarship election committee for reviewing scholarship applications for the Key Personnel Seminar shall be composed of the Key Personnel Board.

IMPORTANT: All applications for a scholarship for the 2008 Key Personnel Seminar must be received by October 10, 2008. Date of the 2008 Key Personnel Seminar: November 5-7, 2008, in San Antonio, Texas.

KEY PERSONNEL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

Name:______________________________
TDCAA Member: Yes or No

Employer: ________________________________
Office Address:____________________________ ____________________________
Office Phone Number:_______________________

Fax Number: ______________________
Email Address: ____________________
Home Phone Number: ________________

Give a detailed description of your reason for seeking a scholarship to the 2008 Key Personnel Seminar:
Give a detailed description, if any, why your County cannot send you to the seminar:

Attach approval letter from your employer and a personal reference to this application.

Applications should be faxed to: Cary Mackie, Key Personnel Region 1 Representative, at (806) 669-8050 no later than October 9, 2008.

The scholarship recipient will be notified by phone on October 10, 2008.

If you are unable to print out a copy of the Application from this forum please e-mail me @ willie.williams@co.colorado.tx.us and one will be returned to you most expeditiously.

WMW

Posts: 15 | Location: Columbus, Texas USA | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a sophomore in secondary school and I am a straight An understudy yet I am stressed I am not doing what's needed outside of school to get into a get assignment help online get assignment help online
. I took private piano lessons a year ago and have been taking private cello lessons for a long time however I will stop soon. I am exceptionally required with music at home and practice guitar piano or ukulele for two or three hours a day. I would join a music club or something yet I have awful social nervousness and accomplishing something to that effect truly unnerves me. Do I have to accomplish more extracurricular to get into a decent school?

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Students who have trouble with academic writing, essays or term papers get help. When you need an essay writing service in Australia that has a team of PhD assignment writers, we are here to homework help.

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Education includes both the instruction and culture of Buy Assignment Online information, proper behavior, and practical competency. It emphases on the agriculture of skills.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 31, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, so basically if i want to apply my younger brother i need to fill this form and it's done? Nice, thanks! I think i will do it right after i finish with assignment on doahomework essay writing service.

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post