TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Publication Updates    Appellate Manual
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Appellate Manual Login/Join

posted
Is there a time frame on when the latest version of the Appellate Manual will be released? I have been told the 2012 is out of print. While a colleague was nice enough to lend me a disc with her copy, an updated manual would be an excellent resource.

Posts: 79 | Location: Williamson County | Registered: August 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your interest! The very tentative plan is to update the manual in 2016. Because we use grant funds to produce and distribute this manual, we have to wait until grant funds are available. The 2015 publications updates will focus on the code books after the legislature meets. If anything changes, we will be sure to post something about a new edition on the TDCAA website. In the meantime, I'm always happy to email (beckham@tdcaa.com) PDF copies of a chapter from the Appellate Manual to prosecutors.

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post