TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Publication Updates    Best Editor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Editor Login/Join

posted

Question:
How about if we just vote for the best book editor?

John Bradley
District Attorney
Williamson County, Texas

Choices:
Diane Beckham
Everyone Else

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang, John, I'm blushing (while hoping that your vote might be for me). And I didn't even have to bribe you with beer to get you to post that!!

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't drink beer here in Williamson County. No way. No how. Strictly iced water. Maybe some lemon in it on holidays.

John Bradley
District Attorney
Williamson County, Texas

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then I move that all association meetings be held in TRAVIS COUNTY.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second that on Travis County.

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Austin it is. John can bring his lemons for his water if he wants to celebrate wantonly.

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, I guess your (ex)Sheriff drinks your share of the beer! Cool

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post