TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Victim Advocates    grant manager software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

grant manager software Login/Join 
posted
I am a new Victims' Assistance Coordinator. Our office uses the VOCA Grant Manger software created by C David Eakin. Does anyone else use this software and if so, are there any updates or a newer version to this software?

Amy Varnell

Posts: 1 | Location: yes | Registered: January 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy,
The Grant Manager Software 16 has been rewritten for the new VOCA grant requirement for 2015. I have added new Victimization and Services to satisfy the new reports, as well as other new features.

You can see some of the new screens at my website that is back up and running at www.victimsoftware.com

Thanks,
David Eakin

Posts: 2 | Location: Belton | Registered: January 21, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Amy
Try VSTracking.com. This is a cloud based solution that works on smartphones, tablets, and desktops. It is very affordable modern and designed by a former advocate. Plus there is an easy free trial. Feel free to contact me at any time. 970-375-9099

Gus Hoffman

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post