TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Victim Advocates    CCP 56.08 Notification to Victims
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCP 56.08 Notification to Victims Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a form they use to comply with this section ? Thanks --
kcarswell@angelinacounty.net

[This message was edited by KCarswell on 08-17-11 at .]

Posts: 26 | Location: Lufkin, TX | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would not mind a copy of a form letter for this section also!

rmpalm11@yahoo.com

Posts: 15 | Location: Fairfield, Texas, USA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can email me a form also. I have been researching this today and still unsure as to what to put in the form. Thanks for your help Smile

jenny.smith@co.wise.tx.us

Posts: 1 | Location: decatur, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like a copy. mary.trost@co.ellis.tx.us

Posts: 13 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TDCAA is gathering information from you all for this purpose. Please let us know if you have changed any of your notification documents [Art. 56.08(a)] to ask that victims provide current contact information for this purpose. We are not reading the statute as requiring a signed statement for confirmation. Please contact me if you need more information or if you have copies of revised documents you would like to share at mcdaniel@tdcaa.com.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone found or heard something new on this topic ?

Posts: 26 | Location: Lufkin, TX | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea, I'm looking for something on this before I "reinvent the wheel"

Posts: 233 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too, please.

Posts: 74 | Location: Hempstead, TX USA | Registered: February 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also looking for information regarding 56.08...any help is appreciated

Posts: 13 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post