TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Armed Robber Gets Unexpected Makeover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armed Robber Gets Unexpected Makeover Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Too funny ...

The Link

Posts: 2428 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the State there will add indignity to injury and give him some healthy pen time. It's so nice when citizens are safely empowered and are able to turn the tables on a crook like this.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that it was Kipling who said, "The female is the deadlier of the species."

Posts: 366 | Location: Plainview, Hale County | Registered: January 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evidently, Shirley thought it was a joke until she saw a gun and the robber stated...

'get down big momma.'"

I may not know much, but I do know this...
Just about any time - ANY time - you call some woman - ANY woman - "Big Momma", a substantial beat down - SUBSTANTIAL - is a very likely possability

Posts: 357 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post