TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Robert C. Walker - defense expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert C. Walker - defense expert Login/Join 
posted
I am in the middle of a gang-motivated double homicide trial. My defendant gave himself 2 tear-drop tattoos while sitting in jail awaiting trial. The defense is planning on calling a gang expert named Robert C. Walker. I am trying to find anyone who had a trial he testified in.

His resume indicates he testified as a defense expert in a capital murder trial in Texas but doesn't say when or what county.

I already know about his website. I am just looking for anyone who has seen him testify before.

Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Columbia, South Carolina | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, hello, prosecutor Fent. Good to see you are back in the biz. I'm surprised to hear that sleepy Columbia has gangs. Good luck.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sleepy Columbia had 2 triple homicides last week!

It is nice to be back in the biz - even nicer if I convict this guy.

Posts: 2 | Location: Columbia, South Carolina | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mmfent,

You could have asked your own solictor about this individual. Or the solicitor for Aiken County. Or the District Attorney's office in Augusta, GA. He worked for all of them.

But to answer your specific question, he testified in the Larry Donnel Davis trial in Amarillo, TX in 1999. At the conclusion of his testimony he was asked by the State (outside of the court) to consider testifying for the State in other trials stemming from this multiple defendant case. Nothing ever developed from this.

[This message was edited by TopSite on 11-19-06 at .]

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
Well, hello, prosecutor Fent. Good to see you are back in the biz. I'm surprised to hear that sleepy Columbia has gangs. Good luck.

Beautiful, sleepy Columbia on the banks of the Congaree River. The Austin of South Carolina, if you have ever spent any time in the lovely area around the University.

Contact A.P. Merillat with the prison prosecution unit in Huntsville, Texas. He can probably help you.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post