TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    DWI Drug Diazepam
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DWI Drug Diazepam Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Good Grief! The more you guys go on the more you make my point. JohnW, nobody made any personal attacks, except you. You questioned my integrity, suggested since I was "stupid" probably didn't have the education and experience I claimed. That makes my point actually better than I ever could. Thank you so much. My discussion has been reasonable, and one of you, OBYOBY was able to see that. Wonder what the hell's wrong with HIM. And he's right. I read this thing all the time, and usually don't comment on it. But when I do, it seems like it's the only time an actual philosophical discussion gets going, then finally everybody gets tired of "wasting their breath", trying to get me to come around to your way of thinking, and Shannon deletes my posts, and I go for another year or two without saying anything. It's fun, I'm telling you.

Posts: 26 | Location: Levelland, TX 79336 | Registered: January 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just conform to what we say and there won't be any problems. Wink

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where or where is Mr. Grits when you need him.

Posts: 3 | Location: Kirkland, Texas, USA | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OBYOBY:
I realize these discussion boards are dedicated to prosecutors and law enforcement, but would it kill anyone to have a discussion sans legal speak.

OBYOBY, just enter "banjo" in the search engine for this bulletin board and your wish will be granted ...

Wink

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.....or sherry

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or for the word naked.

Stacey Mae is right. We haven't had a discussion about sherry intoxication and induction methods in a LOOOOOONG time.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow; I go out of town for a seminar for a week to return to all this hostility on the forum.

Don, it seems you may be missing a great portion of your audience if you counsel with only alcohol abuse in mind. It may be that you need to think about the other substance abuse problems that people have; like for instance, prescription meds.

The law is appropriate in that if you have any impairment at all due to your use of a prescription medication, then don't get in your car and drive. SA is right; it's a punishment issue.

I would like to see a healthy discussion involving respect for those with other opinions rather than slamming those of us who try every day to make this world a better place. Maybe we can have this discussion without all the namecalling. Now that would be professional.

Posts: 9 | Location: Sulphur Springs, Texas, USA | Registered: May 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post