TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Future Dangerousness
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future Dangerousness Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This guy proved himself to be a future danger by telling his sentencing jury from the witness stand (during the punishment phase) that he'd like to kill them all.

Future Danger

quote:
A man convicted of first-degree murder told Jefferson Parish jurors deliberating his fate, "If I had an AK-47, I'd kill every last one of ya'all with no remorse."

Isaiah Doyle made the comments today after taking the stand during the penalty phase of his murder trial.

Doyle told the jury what he had told the robbery victim following her testimony. Doyle testified that he told the victim, "I should have blown your f****g brains out."

Asked whether he had any remorse about murdering Hwa Lee, Doyle told jurors, "I have no conscience. When I go to sleep at night, I don't even think about it."

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An obvious cry for help. Part of his diabolical plan to later raise ineffective assistance of counsel, incompetency to stand trial, insanity and inability to form intent. Shame on the prosecutor for not stopping the trial and demanding a group hug.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post