TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Experts Cecil R. Reynolds & Daneen Milam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experts Cecil R. Reynolds & Daneen Milam Login/Join 
<hollandTDCAA>
posted
Anyone have any information on either of these folks? They are slated to testify for the defense in a capital murder trial. Reynolds is a neuropsychologist and it is unclear what Milam does.

Thanks.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Cecil Reynolds is a psychologist from Bastrop. TDCAA should already have some info on him as he spoke at a TDCAA Seminar in Fort Worth about 6-7 years ago. I had him tentatively lined up as a rebuttal witness in an Agg Kidnapping trial where the Def's "mental retardation" was an issue relative to the statement he gave to the investigators. My impression of Dr. Reynolds was that he called it like he saw it. My guess is that prosecutors in the Central Texas area are probably more familiar with him.

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Reynolds was our rebuttal expert in a capital case several years ago. He was very strong and the jury seemed impressed. Others in our office have seen him on the defense side and probably have a different opinion of him....
I would suggest you contact Forrest Sanderson at the Bastrop Co. DA. He's worked with/against Dr. Reynolds probably more than anyone and can give you a lot of insight.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post