TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Tarrant County ME Article
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarrant County ME Article Login/Join 
posted
Dr. Nizam Peerwani is probably the highest-profile medical examiner in the United States. His territory covers four counties, but he's been called upon often to lend his expertise as far away as Afghanistan and Bosnia. Since he was hired here in 1979, he's built what was a county morgue into a top-flight medical examiner's office equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories. County officials, co-workers, and peers sing his praises.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taylor County uses Tarrant County (not sure if we have a contract, or just agreement). We did not fall under the CCP 49.25 requirement (population under 1 million). We fought it in one criminal trial, but since we are not under 49.25 we won primarily on that issue. Is there anything new -- the May 2009 article, along with some older articles were used for support in our case.

[This message was edited by pkdyer on 08-16-10 at .]

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post