TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    disposing of seized firearms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

disposing of seized firearms Login/Join 
posted
I am attempting to give officers some guidance on how to obtain court orders for forfeiture of firearms under CCP Art. 18.19. Does anyone have forms for forfeiture orders and related documents (notice to person found in possession and request/motion for forfeiture)? Is this covered in a tdcaa book? I am trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel, if possible.

Posts: 245 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: July 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent a couple of forms for the actual destruction motion and orders to your e-mail. Call me if you have additional questions.

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe some of my article (beginning on page 18) on this topic might be helpful. Article

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent some also.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post