TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Sign Up?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

posted
Have you signed up yet to receive TDCAA's criminal law case summaries? If not, go to the top of this page and click on the Case Summaries button.

I also would like to hear some feedback on whether you think the service is working for you. Are we picking cases that are significant? Are the summaries accurate? Do the commentaries help?

I have received case summaries from the Texas Lawyer for several years. They provide it on a daily basis, but I have to say I am impressed so far with the format that TDCAA is using and the selection of the cases. Markus gets a big hand for his work.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep I'm getting them; yep I appreciate them, and yep, you're doing good! Smile

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm getting them too and find them to be a very effective resource.

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I appreciate and use the summaries email.

I'm still figuring out the best way to keep it handy around the office in a hard copy fashion. Currently, I print it out, take notes on it and shove it unceremoniously in to a folder in my file drawer.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, now the one of the points of an e-mail is to minimize the creation and storage of paper. Create electronic folders for your summaries.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes the summaries are very helpful. I especially like the added commentary.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post