TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Interlock for DWI 2nd conviction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interlock for DWI 2nd conviction Login/Join 
posted
Penal Code Sec. 49.09(h) gives a court continuing jurisdiction to enter and enforce an order to install an interlock device as a result of a non-probated DWI 2nd conviction when the offense was committed within 5 years of the date the prior offense was committed. Has anyone devised a form order pertaining to this statutory provision that you are willing to share?

Why does the statute require the order to go into effect "before the first anniversay of the ending date of the period of license suspension"?

Note to Richard Alpert: this form should be in your next edition!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email me Ken and I will send a copy of an interlock condition of probation.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of those. This request is for a form for a non-probated conviction with continuing jurisdiction and some confusing statutory language as to when it starts and is only punishable by contempt of court!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post