TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defense Atty Ed Chernoff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defense Atty Ed Chernoff Login/Join 
posted
I have an Intox. Manslaughter case against Defense Attys Edward "Ed" Chernoff and Boma Allison from Houston. I have never dealt with these attys before. Has anyone tried a case against these attys?

Thanks,
Scott

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ed's a good lawyer and, if I remember correctly, was a Harris County ADA at one time. I remember handling a case against him way back in the early-to-mid 90's when he was a defense attorney.

Check with some HCADA's for more info on him.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto, but also many years ago. Ed handled a juvi cert against me in Ft. Bend.
He knew his stuff. Nice and professional not slick and trashy.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that there is anything wrong with slick and trashy. In some professions, that will get you more dollar bills.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly, Stacey. He is a law lawyer and a fact lawyer and will be prepared.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post