TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defending Yourself While Wearing a Superman Costume May Get You the Death Penalty
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defending Yourself While Wearing a Superman Costume May Get You the Death Penalty Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'd pay money to see JB as Lois Lane. I got $1.88 in change in my desk drawer . . .

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SO the thread has morphed into will JB dress as Lois Lane or won't he?

Where to next?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Gilleland:
SO the thread has morphed into will JB dress as Lois Lane or won't he?

Where to next?
Do we have $2.00, ladies and gentlemen?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is sorta like asking whether you want to be hit over the head with a hammer or a 2 x 4. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
I was thinking more on the lines of Ginger or Mary Ann Wink

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post