TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Back in the Saddle (title changed)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back in the Saddle (title changed) Login/Join 
posted
For reasons that would be inappropriate to post, I no longer work for the District Attorney's Office in Gainesville, TX.

I can be reached at the email address in my profile. You all as a community are wonderful. I hope that at some point in the future I'll again be a member of this association. Thank you for all the questions you've answered.

[This message was edited by Philip D Ray on 02-06-06 at .]

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be sure to keep checking the TDCAA Job Bank site. It is the most popular way to find a prosecutor job.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, JB.

My email address is philipray@co.potter.tx.us

Thanks all.

[This message was edited by Philip D Ray on 02-13-06 at .]

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've accepted a position at the Potter County District Attorney's Office in Amarillo. Thank you for the messages I received.

posted Hide Post
Congrats, Philip!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, again! Say hello to your boss for me.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Few trees, but loads of really wonderful people. And a pseudo-intellectual, mediocre guitar-playing noodler across the street. What more could you ask for?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could ask for guitar lessons from said noodler and my girlfriend in Lubbock to move to Amarillo?

Seriously, thanks for the well wishing. This move is going to be great. I'm going to a better job than the one I had. Plus, the golf ball rolls alot further on the Cap Rock. I'm expecting my handicap to break 90!