TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defense Experts: Tim Branaman/Joel Holiner/Ron Fazio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defense Experts: Tim Branaman/Joel Holiner/Ron Fazio Login/Join 
posted
These guys have all been designated as experts in an upcoming murder trial. They are going to testify about post-traumatic stress disorder. Has anybody dealt with any of them? I already found the previous threads regarding Branaman. Thanks.

JAMIE

Posts: 19 | Location: Dallas, TX, USA | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ron Fazio is the Lab Director of Integrated Forensic Laboratories in Euless. The website is: www.iflabs.com - His area of expertose is firearms and toolmark ID. Would be somewhat surprised if he testified outside of that area. In the area of firearms and ballistics he is a very good witness. We have used him as a witness on quite a few occasions.

Have never heard of Joel Holiner.

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jamie,

As far as I know, I haven't been retained on any case like this Dallas or anywhere else. Can you tell me who the defense is? I am not an expert in post traumatic stress disorder. I understand if you cannot share any info, I just want to make sure someone is not using my name.

Greg - thanks for the kind words.

Ron

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post