TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    CHL Shannon question
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHL Shannon question Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You must be a supervisor.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I ask for some guarantee the taser won't be used on the supervisees? (I know, I know, what's the fun in having one then!)

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Our contacts at DPS have notified us that their new target date for prosecutor-specific CHLs is now May 2008."

Shannon - do you know the current status?

Posts: 188 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: October 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but I do not. The date has been pushed back so many times that I've stopped asking. I could ask again, but I would have no confidence in the answer.

No wonder DPS is getting raked over the coals in the Sunset review process:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5854798.html

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Check out the details under TDCAA News.

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post