TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Experts on the Effect of Methamphetamine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experts on the Effect of Methamphetamine Login/Join 
posted
I have a trial coming up involving a dealer and over 100g of Meth. I would like to introduce evidence of the effects of Meth on people, specifically the "before and after" pictures that you see floating around. Has anyone ever done this or have any advice on how best to do this? Any recommendations of experts to call?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Posts: 9 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email me at dagreg@justice.com. I have some experts from Austin that I used in a sentencing trial this summer for a rolling meth labber.

I tried to focus on not only the personal effects of using such dangerous substances as are the components of homemade meth but also on the environmental factors and on the extreme dangers to police in working around these substances. As you know, the investigation as well as the remediation can be very hazardous.

I didn't know it until after the hearing, but the brother of the Judge was a narc for about 10 years and had extensive experience wearing a tyvek suit when remediating labs, and had told the family lots and lots of stories about it.

It worked out pretty well.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post